Friday, January 2, 2015

Snowhaven--34 Thank You Cards From One Pack of Paper

I needed to make a bunch of thank you cards for all my wonderful students, as well as my family.  I wanted them to have a wintery, but not Christmasy feel, so I turned to the Snowhaven papers.  I love that these papers just feel like a crazy sweater to me.  I also wanted to keep it simple so I used two image stamps (polar bears) and two thank you sentiments.  The polar bears were from the October SOTM, Home For the Holidays and Polar Bear Holiday.

I did use white card bases to make my paper stretch further.  They were 4x51/2, which allowed me to use more B & T on each card. I kept them to a couple of designs, only changing up the papers. There is an awesome striped sheet that I cut up and used. I didn't show all 34 because I had a lot of multiples.

I loved the results.  Even more I loved that I could have so much variety and still keep it simple.







No comments: